Church Planting Traning Hosted by the Kansas District (CPE/NCD)
February 7-9, 2017
Participants have two track options at this church planting training: Church Planting Essentials (CPE) or New Church Dynamics (NCD).
Church Planting Essentials is church planting "basic training." It is ideal for church plant pastors. The materials were created by Dynamic Church Planting International, based upon years of working in mission areas where the church is expanding rapidly. It is 3 full days, and teaches how to:
- Organize and refine your vision, purpose, strategies, and timeline early, so that you have a clear plan for the future.
- Use Biblical principles for church planting in everything you do.
- Recognize and avoid common church planting "land mines".
New Church Dynamics is a three-day event providing practical tools to implement systems for growing a dynamic, missional church. It addresses how to:
- Help plant "dynamic" churches.
- Increase the survival rate for new churches.
- Develop a plan to provide fresh hope and direction.
- Help achieve community transformation.
- Help ensure reproduction.
- Assess current status, envision what needs to change, and generate a plan
$35 (Includes course registration fee, three lunches, and snacks. Course materials are included free of charge.)
Best Western Plus Emerald Inn and Suites (Breakfast Included)
2412 E Kansas Ave, Garden City, KS 67846
(Ask for the Nazarene rate of $89.99 and register before January 16, 2017)
If you have questions or need more information contact Dan Braaten (316)-559-5355 or Jon Fillipi (785) 577-1777.