Welcome to the HUB!
Welcome to the newest communication vehicle of the USA/Canada region of the Church of the Nazarene: The Hub!
The dictionary defines a “hub” in this way:
1. the central part of a wheel, rotating on or with the axle, and from which the spokes radiate.
2. the effective center of an activity, region, or network.
Our desire is that the Hub Newsletter functions as the central place for communicating about all of the ministries of the USA/Canada region. Each month, every ministry area represented in USA/Canada—NMI, NYI, Multicultural Ministries, SDMI, and Evangelism/Church Planting—will share key highlights and links pertaining to their specific areas of ministry. Also, our quarterly resource for ministers, Grace & Peace Magazine, will link to an article or video highlight for the month. Furthermore, District Superintendents will also receive the monthly resource provided by our Director, Dr. Bob Broadbooks, entitled DSI (District Superintendents’ Information).
Our goals for The Hub:
1) To provide a unified voice for all of the ministries of the USA/Canada region.
2) To provide a central location where district and local leaders can access all of the pertinent USA/Canada calendars, ministry activities, and highlights from one document (a “Hub” for information).
3) To inform and equip the ministers of the USA/Canada region.
We look forward to serving you with this new resource! You can find lead stories and links to further information and resources under the headings below. And to view the master calendar for the USA/Canada Region, please go here.
May God continue to use us in His work in the USA/Canada region and beyond!
Charles W. Christian
Strategic Communications Coordinator
USA/Canada Region, Church of the Nazarene