Georgia District CPE/CPC/CT
Lifepointe Church of the Nazarene
5133 Highway 36
Covington GA 30014
$35.00 (covers material and 2 lunches, Friday and Saturday)
Thursday, January 17 10:00am-4:00pm (CT Training Part 1)
Thursday, January 17 7:00pm-10:00pm (CPE/CPC)
Friday, January 18 8:30am-6:30pm (CPE/CPC)
Saturday, January 19 8:30am-2:00pm (CPE/CPC)
Saturday, January 19 2:00pm-3:00pm (CT Training Part 2)
Church Planting Essentials (CPE) is church planting "basic training." It is ideal for church plant pastors. The materials were created by Dynamic Church Planting International, based upon years of working in mission areas where the church is expanding rapidly. It teaches how to:
- Organize and refine your vision, purpose, strategies, and timeline early, so that you have a clear plan for the future.
- Use Biblical principles for church planting in everything you do.
- Recognize and avoid common church planting "land mines."
Churches Planting Churches (CPC) is church sponsorship 101. It is ideal for pastors of sponsoring churches. It was also developed by Dynamic Church Planting International. The sessions in this training equip you to:
- Answer fears and objections to church planting
- Determine the involvement of the mother church
- Find resources needed to fund the daughter church
- Overcome common barriers in the new work
- Recruit a church planter and leadership
- Create your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan)
In addition to these training tracks, there is Certified Trainer (CT) training that equips and certifies participants to re-teach the materials in their local context.